On August 30, 2022, British Columbia held new draws for business candidates in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). In the Base Category of the Entrepreneur Stream, BC PNP invited 6 candidates. The lowest score of this round was 116 points, 5 points more compared to the previous draw. In addition, the province invited less than 5 candidates in the Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot category with a minimum score of 129. The maximum points in the Entrepreneur Stream grid are 200. 120 points candidates can get for self-declared factors such as Experience & Ownership, Net Worth, Investment, etc. Another 80 points are given for the business concept. This year, the province invited up to 39 entrepreneurs under the BCPNP.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs