On August 17, 2021, British Columbia held new draws to business candidates in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). In the Base Category of the Entrepreneur Stream, BC PNP invited 8 candidates with the lowest score of 126 points, same as in the June 15 draw. In the Entrepreneur Regional Pilot, the province invited up to 5 candidates with the lowest score of 129 points, 10 points higher than in the previous draw. In 2021, British Columbia already invited 45 entrepreneurs. Last year, BC issued 154 invitations to the business candidates.
- Everything international students need to know to prepare for their return trip to Canada
- Quebec conducted the second Arrima draw in a week
- Canada introduced special measures for Afghanistan
- Ontario invited 326 candidates under the Masters Graduate stream
- Canadian universities are again among the best
- Immigration modernization was discussed in a roundtable by the Public Policy Forum