On November 23, 2021, British Columbia conducted two draws in the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP). In the general draw, the province issued 258 invitations.
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 96 (+3 points)
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 82 (+2 points)
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 71 (+2 points)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 97 (+3 points)
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 83 (+3 points)
The second round of the day targeted only candidates in NOC 0621 – Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers and NOC 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers. BCPNP invited 99 such candidates. Both NOCs have a high number of registrants within the BC PNP Skills Immigration Registration System. The lowest score of those candidates was 103 points, one point fewer than in the previous draw for these NOCs. In total, British Columbia issued 10,922 ITAs under the BCPNP in 2021.