On June 1, 2021, British Columbia held this year’s eleventh draw in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Tech Program (BC PNP Tech). In this draw, the province invited 68 candidates in four categories: Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker, Skills Immigration – International Graduate, Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker, and Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate. The lowest score in all categories traditionally was 80 points. In 2021, British Columbia invited 916 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the BCPNP Tech. In total, BCPNP issued 4,876 ITAs to date.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs