On September 21, 2021, British Columbia held a new draw in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Tech Program (BC PNP Tech). In this draw, the province invited 74 candidates in four categories: Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker, Skills Immigration – International Graduate, Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker, and Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate. The lowest score in all categories was traditionally 80 points. In 2021, British Columbia invited 1,388 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the BCPNP Tech. In total, BCPNP issued 8,665 ITAs to date.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP