On August 24, 2021, British Columbia held a new draw in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Tech Program (BC PNP Tech). In this draw, the province invited 74 candidates in four categories: Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker, Skills Immigration – International Graduate, Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker, and Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate. The lowest score in all categories was traditionally 80 points. In 2021, British Columbia invited 1,280 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the BCPNP Tech. In total, BCPNP issued 7,605 ITAs to date.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory