On August 16, 2022, the Government of British Columbia issued new invitations under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) and invited qualified skilled candidates, including Tech workers. In the General draw, BC issued 177 invitations, with a minimum score of 78 points. In the Childcare-targeted draw for early childhood educators (NOC 4214), the province invited 26 candidates. Additionally, 15 invitations have been issued for healthcare workers and 5 invitations for healthcare assistants (NOC 3413). Also, less than five applications have been issued for other priority occupations (NOCs 3114, 3213). In total, the province invited up to 228 regional candidates. In 2022, British Columbia has already issued 5,677 invitations.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs