On August 30, 2022, the Government of Canada announced new instructions on different situations around the authorization to work without a permit while a foreign national is in Canada. According to the new update, a foreign national may work in Canada without a work permit if they work under the Global Skills Strategy public policy for short-term work, or 120-day work for researchers, or if their activity is described in paragraphs 186(a) to 186(x) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
- BCPNP invited up to 10 candidates under the Entrepreneur Streams
- Iranian-Canadians feel like second-class citizens while travelling to the US
- British Columbia invited up to 259 candidates under various streams of the BCPNP
- IRCC invited new candidates under the all-program Express Entry draw
- Immigration Minister provided an update on working to improve services at IRCC
- OINP issued 781 invitations through the Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate streams