On November 22, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced an online survey that the Government conducts on their resettlement, settlement, and integration experiences. The survey is voluntary and confidential and aims to help IRCC understand the efficiency of programs and services. All immigrants 18 years and older who became permanent residents in 2014, 2016, 2018, and 2020 are encouraged to complete the survey by December 18, 2021. The survey is available in English, French, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, and Farsi.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs