In response to the growing number of COVID-19 cases, the Government of Canada restricted all direct flights from Morocco from August 29, 2021. On September 24, 2021, the Government extended the travel ban for another month – until October 29, 2021. Passengers, travelling from Morocco to Canada via a third country, must demonstrate a pre-departure negative COVID-19 molecular test result from their point of departure before they travel to Canada. Those who had tested positive for COVID-19 before will have to provide proof of a positive COVID-19 molecular test, instead of a negative COVID-19 molecular test.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province