On August 9, 2021, the Government of Canada extended travel restrictions for all direct passenger and business flights from India until August 21, 2021. According to a Transport Canada media release, only cargo operations, medical transfers, or military flights are allowed to go directly between Canada and India. To enter Canada, travellers from India must take an indirect route and provide a pre–arrival test from a third country, taken within 72 hours of their final departure to the country, regardless of immigration status.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory