On August 9, 2021, the Government of Canada extended travel restrictions for all direct passenger and business flights from India until August 21, 2021. According to a Transport Canada media release, only cargo operations, medical transfers, or military flights are allowed to go directly between Canada and India. To enter Canada, travellers from India must take an indirect route and provide a pre–arrival test from a third country, taken within 72 hours of their final departure to the country, regardless of immigration status.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members