On November 30, 2021, the Government of Canada cancelled all direct flights to 3 more South African countries due to the spread of a new variant of the COVID-19 virus. As of November 30, 2021, all direct passenger flights to and from Nigeria, Egypt, and Malawi have been suspended. On November 26, 2021, Canada restricted all direct flights from South Africa, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Namibia, Zimbabwe, and Mozambique. Regardless of their vaccination status, all travellers from these 10 countries will have to provide a pre-departure negative COVID-19 molecular test result.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members