On September 22, 2021, the Government of Canada updated the table of contents for temporary residence program delivery instructions (PDIs) that now, reflect some name changes of the PDIs as well as include recently developed new PDIs. In addition, the Government updated Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemption code table that has been created to capture the different eligibilities or criteria for specific situations. New LMIA exemption codes that were developed within the last year have also been added to the table.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP