The Government of Canada issued new guidance for special measures to help Hong Kong residents to immigrate to Canada. The guidance provides new instructions on the administration of temporary and permanent residence measures for Hong Kong youth and facilitative measures to support family reunification for those who meet the eligibility criteria. In addition, the Government created a new Org ID specifically for open work permit applications. The guidance clarified that open work permit fees will be collected from applicants applying under a public policy.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada