The Government of Canada issued new guidance for special measures to help Hong Kong residents to immigrate to Canada. The guidance provides new instructions on the administration of temporary and permanent residence measures for Hong Kong youth and facilitative measures to support family reunification for those who meet the eligibility criteria. In addition, the Government created a new Org ID specifically for open work permit applications. The guidance clarified that open work permit fees will be collected from applicants applying under a public policy.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs