On June 16, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced instructions for foreign nationals who are physically in Canada with temporary resident status but have received a letter of introduction (LOI) on their study or work permit application that was processed outside of Canada. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, applicants who can’t leave or re-enter Canada to present their LOI for the examination can request the document issuance from within Canada using the IRCC Web form. The pilot process extended until August 31, 2021, and also applicable for foreign nationals who received the LOI under International Experience Canada (IEC).
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory