On August 23, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced updated instructions to support Hong Kong residents to come to Canada. According to the updated program delivery instructions, officers will use the Organization ID to track all applications received from Hong Kongers. In addition, the Government updated IEC instructions and added new guidance for the national interest exemption letter section. Although most applications will be processed by the Hong Kong office, Canada advised all offices to follow new instructions in order to process applications in a consistent manner.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory