On April 14, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted a new Express Entry invitation round. In draw #182, IRCC invited candidates under the Provincial Nominee Program. IRCC issued Invitations to Apply (ITAs) to 266 provincial candidates, and the lowest score in this draw was 753 points, 25 points fewer than in the previous PNP-specific draw. The tie-breaking rule for this round March 01, 2021 at 15:22:18 UTC. As of April 12, 2021, there were 166,538 profiles in the system, 1,062 more compared to the previous update. In total, Canada invited 49,390 candidates to apply for permanent residence through Express Entry in 2021.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory