On April 14, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted a new Express Entry invitation round. In draw #182, IRCC invited candidates under the Provincial Nominee Program. IRCC issued Invitations to Apply (ITAs) to 266 provincial candidates, and the lowest score in this draw was 753 points, 25 points fewer than in the previous PNP-specific draw. The tie-breaking rule for this round March 01, 2021 at 15:22:18 UTC. As of April 12, 2021, there were 166,538 profiles in the system, 1,062 more compared to the previous update. In total, Canada invited 49,390 candidates to apply for permanent residence through Express Entry in 2021.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members