Over the last week, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held the second draw in the pools of the International Experience Canada (IEC) program. From August 3 to August 6, Canada invited 317 young foreigners to apply for an IEC open work permit. As of August 6, there are 20,801 candidates registered in the pool, waiting for the invitation. In this round, there were 25 ITAs for Australia, 1 ITA for Chile, 3 ITAs for Croatia, 11 ITAs for the Czech Republic, 2 ITAs for Denmark, 131 ITAs for France, 21 ITAs for Germany, 5 ITAs for Greece, 7 ITAs for Hong Kong, 26 ITAs for Ireland, 4 ITAs for Italy, 7 ITAs for Japan, 13 ITAs for South Korea, 1 ITA for Latvia, 4 ITAs for the Netherlands, 2 ITAs for New Zealand, 1 ITA for Portugal, 1 ITA for Slovakia, 11 ITAs for Spain, 3 ITAs for Sweden, 4 ITAs for Switzerland, 9 ITAs for Taiwan, and 25 ITAs for the United Kingdom. In total, Canada issued 15,464 ITAs under the IEC in 2021.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members