On August 18, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted a new Express Entry draw. Draw #201 targeted candidates under the Provincial Nominee Program. IRCC invited 463 provincial candidates, and the cut-off score in this round was 751 points, 9 points less compared to the previous PNP-specific draw that occurred on August 4. The tie-breaking rule for this round was April 13, 2021, at 16:29:29 UTC. As of August 16, 2021, there are 170,836 profiles registered in the pool, 1,331 more compared to the previous update. In total, Canada issued 102,779 ITAs to foreign nationals through Express Entry in 2021.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory