On September 15, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted a new Express Entry draw. Draw #205 targeted candidates under the Provincial Nominee Program. IRCC invited 521 provincial candidates, and the cut-off score in this round was 732 points, 31 points fewer compared to the previous PNP-specific draw that occurred on September 1. The tie-breaking rule for this round was February 24, 2021, at 10:46:54 UTC. As of September 14, 2021, there are 179,055 profiles registered in the pool, 8,219 more compared to the previous update. In total, Canada issued 108,935 ITAs to foreign nationals through Express Entry in 2021.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP