Over the last week, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held new draws in the pools of the International Experience Canada (IEC) program. From August 23 to August 29 Canada invited 819 young foreigners to apply for an IEC open work permit. As of August 27, there are 22,364 candidates registered in the pool, waiting for the invitation. In this round, there were 58 ITAs for Australia, 9 ITAs for Belgium, 2 ITAs for Chile, 1 ITA for Costa Rica, 4 ITAs for Croatia, 11 ITAs for the Czech Republic, 11 ITAs for Denmark, 265 ITAs for France, 43 ITAs for Germany, 2 ITAs for Greece, 13 ITAs for Hong Kong, 69 ITAs for Ireland, 4 ITAs for Italy, 27 ITAs for Japan, 72 ITAs for South Korea, 1 ITA for Latvia, 7 ITAs for the Netherlands, 6 ITAs for New Zealand, 1 ITA for Poland, 2 ITAs for Portugal, 5 ITAs for Slovakia, 16 ITAs for Spain, 6 ITAs for Sweden, 3 ITAs for Switzerland, 29 ITAs for Taiwan, and 150 ITAs for the United Kingdom. In total, Canada issued 17,532 ITAs under the IEC in 2021.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory