On June 24, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted a new Express Entry draw. In program-specific draw #194, Canada issued 6,000 Invitations to Apply for permanent residence in Canada in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Program. The lowest score was 357 points, 11 points fewer than in the previous CEC-specific round. The tie-breaking rule for this round was February 17, 2021 at 10:15:50 UTC. In 2021, Canada already issued 82,653 invitations in the CEC program-specific invitation rounds. In total, IRCC invited 88,715 candidates in 24 rounds of Express Entry to apply for permanent residence.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory