On September 21, 2021, the Government of Canada announced that Transport Canada will lift travel restrictions for all direct passenger and business flights from India on September 26, 2021. Once the restriction is lifted, eligible travellers will have to follow additional measures to enter Canada. Travellers will have to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 molecular test from the approved Genestrings Laboratory at the Delhi airport taken within 18 hours prior to departure. In addition, before boarding, travellers’ test results will be checked again to ensure their eligibility. On September 22, 2021, Canada accepted three direct flights from India to check whether the new measures were working.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP