On June 15, 2021, the Government of Canada published a program delivery update regarding residential summer camp counsellors. New instructions clarify that in situations where residential summer camps run past the beginning of fall, officers should consider when the camp will run and when the majority of the camp counsellor’s work will take place. On June 11, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced new guidance on residential camp counsellors entering Canada that made them eligible for priority processing. Now, requests submitted before September 21, 2021, will be assessed within the established 14-day priority service standard.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory