On June 15, 2021, the Government of Canada published a program delivery update regarding residential summer camp counsellors. New instructions clarify that in situations where residential summer camps run past the beginning of fall, officers should consider when the camp will run and when the majority of the camp counsellor’s work will take place. On June 11, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced new guidance on residential camp counsellors entering Canada that made them eligible for priority processing. Now, requests submitted before September 21, 2021, will be assessed within the established 14-day priority service standard.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122