Canada is going to ease border restrictions for fully vaccinated travellers. Travellers entering Canada will need a negative test and could be subject to a much shorter quarantine period. However, the currently required 14-day isolation period will probably be loosened. The plans are in the early stages and no official announcement was made. Currently, Canada and the US are under pressure to relax restrictions. Travel restrictions for the world’s longest land border will expire on June 21, as well as Canada’s international travel restrictions.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy