Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has proposed a new code of conduct that is open to public consultation for 30 days. It was published under the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants Act in the official Canada Gazette on May 14, 2021. The clauses cover all aspects of immigration consultancy services, such as relationships with clients, sexual harassment, discrimination, charging of fees, etc. The new code of conduct targets so-called ghost immigration consultants and tackles the scourge of fraud.
- New Brunswick is seeking Data Scientists and Engineers
- Canada introduced program delivery update for healthcare workers permanent residence pathway
- British Columbia invited 68 persons under the Tech Pilot
- Manitoba conducted unexpected MPNP draw #117
- Canada updated the temporary public policy for out-of-status construction workers in the Greater Toronto Area
- Immigration Medical Examination requirements were updated for Express Entry