On September 28, 2021, the Government of Canada published new guidelines related to COVID-19 for the processing of permanent residence (PR) application of overseas candidates as well as their accompanying family members. In addition, considering all the travel restriction measures, instructions regarding immigration medical exam (IME) validity prior to finalization have been updated. The Government also have updated the instructions for approved permanent resident applicants with valid and expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) documents and permanent resident visas (PRVs).
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada