On September 2, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced new guidance for the participants of the International Experience Canada (IEC) Working Holiday program who cannot travel due to an expired letter of introduction (LOI). Due to the pandemic, the Government made an exception and extend the period of the LOI for IEC applicants whose initial letters were issued between January 1, 2019, and April 30, 2020. From July 30, 2021, to December 31, 2021, eligible IEC participants are able to request one final 12-month extension.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP