On September 7, 2021, Canada reopened state borders for international travellers arriving in Canada by air. Al international travellers still have to meet specific entry requirements and had received the full dose of one of the four vaccines approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to entering Canada. All travellers have to submit their travel information on ArriveCAN. Although these fully vaccinated travellers are not required to quarantine upon arrival to Canada, they still must provide a quarantine plan. In order to be granted entry to Canada, foreign nationals must possess a valid temporary resident visa (TRV) or electronic travel authorization (eTA) if they are from the visa-exempt country.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province