On June 29, 2021, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) returned to the 60-day timeframe for a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR). Applicants who received an invitation to apply (ITA) on or after June 29, 2021, must submit their application for permanent residence within 60 calendar days. ITA period for permanent residence was increased from 60 to 90 days at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, to provide applicants more time to prepare their applications, in response to the challenges they faced in acquiring the necessary documentation.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory