On September 27, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced new updates for the spousal open work permit. The sections on spouses or common-law partners of skilled workers and international students have been updated, and reflect new requirements by the Immigration Minister, Marco Mendicino. Now, the spousal open work permit is applicable only for spouses of study permit holders who are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP). In addition, the application should include only one principal foreign national and provide a genuine relationship document.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada