On June 9, 2021, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) provided updated guidelines on when to return incomplete spousal applications. Updates for Family class applications will help immigration officers to review applications for completeness. Applicants can be sure their application has been made when an application is received, and date stamped by the Case Processing Centre (CPC). An application is date stamped the day it is received in the mailroom at the CPC. The fact that the CPC has received, and date stamped an application is proof that an application has been made.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights