On June 9, 2021, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) provided updated guidelines on when to return incomplete spousal applications. Updates for Family class applications will help immigration officers to review applications for completeness. Applicants can be sure their application has been made when an application is received, and date stamped by the Case Processing Centre (CPC). An application is date stamped the day it is received in the mailroom at the CPC. The fact that the CPC has received, and date stamped an application is proof that an application has been made.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory