On July 28, 2021, the Government of Canada updated instructions for students graduating outside of Canada for application for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). According to the new instructions, students who graduate outside of Canada are not required to hold or have held a valid study permit within 180 days of applying for the post-graduation work permit. The only time that international students spent studying online after their study permit application was received will count toward the length of their post-graduation work permit.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory