On July 28, 2021, the Government of Canada updated instructions for students graduating outside of Canada for application for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). According to the new instructions, students who graduate outside of Canada are not required to hold or have held a valid study permit within 180 days of applying for the post-graduation work permit. The only time that international students spent studying online after their study permit application was received will count toward the length of their post-graduation work permit.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members