On June 25, 2021, the Government of Canada updated general guidelines in the International Mobility Program and provided new instructions for Caribbean Agricultural Liaison Officers. Now, Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemption code C10 provides specific information on the requirement to be an economic, social, or cultural benefit to Canada. The Government also removed the section on Jamaican liaison officers from the Canada–International Non-Trade Agreements (LMIA exemption code T11) instructions that now include other Caribbean countries under the Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory