On July 6, 2021, the Government of Canada updated the description of the occupations for which temporary residence applicants are required to submit an immigration medical examination. These are essential public health occupations that require the applicants to be in close contact with people, and regardless of the length of stay medical examination must be submitted. In addition, medical and health care students, as well as persons who want to apply for a visa or permit and have spent more than six consecutive months in a country for which a medical examination is required, also have to undergo a medical examination.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory