On November 30, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced a minor update for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) regulation. In the section qualifying work experience for CEC, the Government changed the term “implied status” and added the correct term, “maintained status.” In addition, for easier navigation, the “On this page” section has been added and expand and collapse functionality has been removed. Applicants’ work experience gained during the maintained status and working under paragraph 186(u) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) will be counted as eligible work experience under the CEC.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members