On July 27, 2021, the Government of Canada made an update to the Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP). A number of instructions have been updated within the RAP Income Support program delivery instructions based on recommendations resulting from recent audits of the program. The new updates clarify and enhance existing instructions for officers administering the program, specifically as related to secondary migration, One Year Window of Opportunity Program, overpayments, and file preparation. The Government also updated the guidance to reflect the use of the Global Case Management System for the management of RAP Income support files.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory