Canada will begin to accept fully vaccinated travellers who are exempt from travel restrictions starting from July 5, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Exempted travellers, most of whom are approved permanent residents will not be subjected to quarantine or take a COVID-19 test on day-8 as well as to stay at a government-approved hotel. However, all travellers still have to meet pre-arrival and on-arrival resting requirements to be exempt from travel restrictions and cross the border. All COVID-19-related information and testing results will have to be submitted electronically on the ArriveCAN app.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory