The Government of Canada helped 145 Canadian-bound refugees flee Afghanistan overland to Pakistan. About 145 individuals who helped Canada during its military mission to Afghanistan from 2001 to 2014, have Canadian visas and are now being processed in Pakistan. According to Alexander Cohen, Press Secretary at Office of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, 2,200 Afghan refugees have already resettled in Canada so far, with another 400 in transit. Evacuated refugees will be on their way to Canada within days or weeks.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada