On May 13, 2021, the Government of Canada has published a public policy that helps to facilitate the granting of permanent residence (PR) to some of the members of Canadian victims of Ukrainian and Ethiopian air disasters, as a result of which, many Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada died. Eligible applicants have to submit their application for PR until May 11, 2022. PR will be granted to the victim’s family members who are currently in Canada. Those who are outside Canada and an announcement will be made once those measures are in place.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada