Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will grant permanent residency for caregivers who applied under the Home Child Care Provider Class or the Home Support Worker Class in 2020, but whose application was not entered into processing because of the delays related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Permanent resident (PR) status will be granted to foreign nationals who meet specific eligibility criteria and conditions. The PR status will be issued to foreign nationals who in 2020, have submitted an application under the two classes, and whose application was not reviewed during that year. This public policy will prevent multiple-year processing delays, and positively impact future processing limits, as well as the caregivers and the families who employ them.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada