According to the report of the world’s biggest commercial realtor – CBRE Research, Canada’s cities ‘possess the strongest combination of attributes that the technology sector requires to flourish including, and most importantly, a high concentration of tech employment.’ The experts used 13 metrics to measure the tech market’s depth, vitality, and attractiveness to employers and potential employees, as well as the availability of talent, quality of labour, and gross operating costs. Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Waterloo, and Montreal retain top spots in the rankings. Calgary, Victoria, Halifax, Quebec City, and Hamilton also among the best places to find technology jobs in Canada.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy