According to the report of the world’s biggest commercial realtor – CBRE Research, Canada’s cities ‘possess the strongest combination of attributes that the technology sector requires to flourish including, and most importantly, a high concentration of tech employment.’ The experts used 13 metrics to measure the tech market’s depth, vitality, and attractiveness to employers and potential employees, as well as the availability of talent, quality of labour, and gross operating costs. Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Waterloo, and Montreal retain top spots in the rankings. Calgary, Victoria, Halifax, Quebec City, and Hamilton also among the best places to find technology jobs in Canada.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada