On June 24, 2022, the Business Council of Canada (BCC) released a study in which 80 Canadian companies were interviewed about how they utilized Canada’s immigration systems to recruit skilled employees. The businesses surveyed have more than 1.6 million people on their payrolls altogether. According to the survey results, about two-thirds of organizations used Canada’s immigration system to look for individuals outside the country. And only one-third hires people who have already settled in Canada as immigrants.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs