On June 21, 2021, the Government of Canada announced the details of the first phase of its approach to easing border measures for travellers beginning July 5. However, these measures are not applicable for travellers who are not fully vaccinated. Canada’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic continues to prioritize the health and safety of Canadians, thus unvaccinated air travellers will have to adhere to the current testing and federal quarantine requirements and provide COVID-19-related information electronically through ArriveCAN and book a three-night stay at a government-authorized hotel before entering Canada.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122