On June 21, 2021, the Government of Canada announced the details of the first phase of its approach to easing border measures for travellers beginning July 5. However, these measures are not applicable for travellers who are not fully vaccinated. Canada’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic continues to prioritize the health and safety of Canadians, thus unvaccinated air travellers will have to adhere to the current testing and federal quarantine requirements and provide COVID-19-related information electronically through ArriveCAN and book a three-night stay at a government-authorized hotel before entering Canada.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory