According to the latest Global Start-up Ecosystem Index Report, Canada is considered a great country for entrepreneurs to set up a new business, thanks to strong start-up ecosystem hubs in major Canadian cities. The report states that ‘considering the active approach by an efficient public sector to develop start-up ecosystems, and a relative abundance of resources, there is no reason Canadian start-up ecosystems should not take an even more substantial role in producing massive global hubs.’ In 2021, Canada is ranked in the top five countries in the world for its start-up ecosystems. Since many foreign investors still looking to create start-ups through the country’s Start-Up Visa program, there will be more Canadian start-ups with global impact.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory