On June 24, 2022, the Government of Canada announced that Canadian educational institutions have implemented special academic, physical education, and skill programs to assist kids in successfully integrating into their schools. Through this initiative, recently arrived Afghan children receive the help they need to learn, play, and succeed at their new school. As of now, Canada has welcomed a total of 16,270 Afghan refugees via the special immigration program for Afghan nationals who assisted Canadian forces in Afghanistan. Over 3,800 of these refugees are school-aged children.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs