On July 19, 2021, Canada introduced new measures for travellers to Canada and asked international students to follow new regulations. The Government always recognizes the tremendous social, cultural, and economic benefits that international students bring to Canada which is why accommodated international students by introducing a variety of temporary policy changes throughout the pandemic. International students must have a valid study permit or a letter of introduction that shows one has been approved for a study permit as well as a quarantine plan.
- IRCC issued 587 ITAs under the International Experience Canada
- Canada extended travel restrictions for flights from India
- British Columbia stopped the intake of registrations to Entrepreneur Immigration – Base Category
- Canadian Government reminded international students to follow policy changes and public health measures
- Canada introduced public health measures for travellers to Canada
- Canada announced dates for lifting travel restrictions