On October 25, 2021, the Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training (CAMET) launched a new website for students to help them understand the Canadian labour market and the types of current jobs, as well as support their career planning and transition into the workforce. On the website called www.careersatlanticcanada.ca, students can find resources in the Post-Secondary section that can assist them to explore and reflect on career options, information, and opportunities in Atlantic Canada at any stage of the post-secondary experience.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province