On September 8, 2022, the Government of Canada introduced a new COVID-19 program delivery update regarding Canadian education credentials for Express Entry applicants. According to the update, as of July 26, 2022, Express Entry applicants who have claimed points for Canadian education credentials and completed any part of their program of study or training between March 1, 2020, and August 31, 2022, are eligible for Canadian education credential points even if they completed the program entirely through distance learning from outside of Canada through part-time studies.
- IRCC runs #ImmigrationMatters campaign
- BC invited up to 300 Skilled Immigration candidates
- Manitoba invited more Ukrainian candidates
- Canada held the largest all-program Express Entry draw of 2022
- Canada to introduce a new TR2PR program
- New Brunswick will prioritize immigration applications with 12 NOC codes