Immigrants 12 years and over, living in Québec, regardless of their immigration status, can be vaccinated free of charge as part of the COVID-19 vaccination campaign. On June 3, 2021, The Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration announced that immigrants can book an appointment on the Clic Santé platform or get their vaccine doses in walk-in clinics. The health insurance card is not mandatory for vaccination, but clients must present an identification card at the vaccination site.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy